vendredi 18 février 2011

Working on options

WORKING ON OPTIONS

Think through your options and note them down. What are the advantages (pluses) and disadvantages (minuses) of each option?  Note them down.  Review your options. Which is the most attractive ?
OPTION 1
ADVANTAGES
e.g.
  • it is ..
  • it allows ..
  • I can ..
DISADVANTAGES
  • I cannot..
  • it might ..
  • it limits...
OPTION 2
ADVANTAGES
  • xx
  • xx
  • xx
DISADVANTAGES
  • xx
  • xx
  • xx
OPTION 3
ADVANTAGES
  • xx
  • xx
  • xx
DISADVANTAGES
  • xx
  • xx
  • xx
Set out the options, with advantages and disadvantages in parallel:
OPTION 1                                     OPTION 2                                OPTION 3
ADVANTAGES                               ADVANTAGES                           ADVANTAGES
  •                                                      
DISADVANTAGES                           DISADVANTAGES                      DISADVANTAGES

How attractive is each option on a scale of 1-10?


My preferred option is
Option 1, option 2, option 3 / a combination of these ? / something completely different`


What I need to do to make this happen ?
  • What additional information do I need?
  • Who might have this ?
  • What resources do I need?
  • Where can I find these?
  • Who do I need to help me?
  • What is the timeframe?
  • What might get in the way?
  • Personal commitment
  • How realistic is this? (on a scale of 1-10) 
  • How committed am I to doing this? (on a scale of 1-10) 
  • What would increase my commitment ?
  • Making it happen
    • First I will …… by x date
    • Next I will ….. by 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire